Golden Kaleidoscope: Can I be your...

Can I be your...



Muse.










"New York is not a city, it's a world." I saw this quote on Instagram, and that saying couldn't be more true. This "world" called New York has been my muse since I stepped foot in it almost four years ago. It inspired me to be independent, feel comfortable in my own skin, try new styles, be careless, work hard for what I want, make new friends, stand up for myself and dance like I'm professionally trained (thanks vodka.). I was even a muse for two designers! This city is a never ending canvas of perfect imperfections. It's nothing short of a blessing. I only hope to leave a mark on New York, the way it has left its mark on me.






I hope to return the favor to this beautiful place. New York, can I be your muse? Can I inspire you just as much as you've inspired me? Can I make you feel as free, loved and beautifully frustrated as you've made me feel? Thank you New York, for all that you've done for me and the woman you've made me today. I'm forever loyal to you! 




Hat-Here
Bodysuit-Sold out
Skirt-Here
Shoes-sold out


5 comments:

  1. wow you look amazing, that body suit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so beautiful Essie wonderfully executed :-) !~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit... that is a hot outfit and an OSUM photo. Yes you can be my muse, coz that is sooooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete