Golden Kaleidoscope: Hannah Monet

Hannah Monet

 

Fun Flirty Sexy Fashion!

 
 
 
 
 




Enjoying my last few days of summer and reminiscing on how much fun I've had these past few months. From  the Golden Confidence Pool Party to teaching a style 101 class to the women in my hometown in Orlando Florida. This was truly a summer I will never forget.





 Another amazing thing I got to do this summer was model some gorgeous pieces for indie brand Hannah Monet!



Hannah Monet is a indie brand based out of  Baltimore Maryland, with a great eye for plus size fashion. When I saw the pieces I was modeling I was super excited. They literally have a piece for every woman. From a fun mint green peplum skirt to super girly floor length tulle skirt. This was one of the first times I really felt like I was "dressing up".

What u love most about this brand is their desire to make plus size women feel beautiful. They truly care about the plus size customers needs and wants. Many of the pieces they carry are nothing I have seen carried anywhere else. Which is extremely rare and makes me happy as a fashionista who wants to stand out.







 My absolute favorite piece was this Vegan Leather Pewter Skirt. I normally wouldn't wear a skirt like this but it did my curves justice. I absolutely loved the fit and feel of this item. This skirt is easily something you can dress up or down. This skirt is a holiday must have!

Here are a few of the other pieces I modeled. Which piece is your favorite?




Top-Here
Skirt-Here

Top-Here

Top Here
Skirt-Here




Swimsuit-Here

Top-Here
Skirt-Here
 Thanks for reading. I hope you loved these pieces just as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Get an outstanding Company Logo Design Services from an award-winning website called Logozel. Visit our website for more details. 

    ReplyDelete