Golden Kaleidoscope: It's all love.

It's all love.

 
Valentine's Day!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
In honor of Valentine's Day I've put together a few looks to celebrate this glorious holiday. Whether or not you have a significant other , you can still celebrate it.  Celebrate the love of friends, significant, family, and most importantly self. I've included a brunch date look, friends date look , and of course a classic sexy LBD date night look.  Please let me know which one is your favorite.


This dress is from SimplyBe. When I tell you this dress is everything and beyond, I truly mean it. It will be a spring and summer staple. This dress has great stretch and is very comfortable.


Dress c/o SimplyBe-Here
Shoes-Here

Jacket c/o Missguided-Here
Jumpsuit c/o SimplyBe-Here
Necklace c/o Fashion To Figure-Here
Shoes- Here



I had been searching for a denim jumpsuit in my size for the longest. As soon as I saw in on SimplyBe's site, I knew I had to have it. This jumpsuit is extremely comfortable and very easy to dress up or down. Just to give you a heads up, this items has zero stretch so size up one or even two sizes. I am wearing a size 22. What I love about SimplyBe is the quality. All of their clothing items is worth the cost. When you're purchasing an item from SimplyBe, you're making a great investment on your wardrobe.


Jacket-Here
Dress c/o  Amita Bon Boutique-Here
Purse-Sold Out

This super uber sexy dress is from Amita Bon Boutique .  Amita Bon Boutique is a fashion forward, trendy and extremely affordable boutique. Check them out and tell them I sent you.



Shot by M76 Photo.


2 comments:

  1. Hey =) I also did a post with outfit ideas for valentine's day, one of them features an asos top I saw you with and thought you looked so beautiful I just had to get it. I'll leave the link here if you want to check it out: http://uniquelyfilipa.blogspot.pt/2015/02/valentines-day-outfit-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that denim jumpsuit!


    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete