Golden Kaleidoscope: Street Sweet.

Street Sweet.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Who doesn't love an outfit that makes you feel like an instant bad ass? As soon as I saw this Ekineyo Signature Boxer crop top, I knew I had to have it. It fits my street sweet style so perfectly. The boxer top comes with a matching skirt and the two pieces together are EVERYTHING. Ekineyo understands what all women want, and with their recent expansion into plus sizes, I'm finally able to own a few pieces for myself.  Check them out and use code "GOLDEN" for 10% off your purchase.


I want to say thank you for all of the support I received from so many of you this week. I'm so appreciative for every like, share, and supportive comment. Special thank you to Essence Magazine for including me in their "14 Fabulous Curvy Bloggers That Should Be On Your Radar". It's truly an honor to be mentioned with other super stylish and inspiring women.  I hope to continue to inspire you!



 


 


 
Glasses-Here
Jacket-Here
Top-Here
Skirt-Here
Jean Shirt-Here
Shoes-Here



Thank you for reading and thank you to M76 Photography for the pictures!

5 comments: