Golden Kaleidoscope: Rue Curve

Rue Curve


Be Bold!










Hello Guys! I have some exciting news for you. Rue 107 is re releasing Rue Curve with better designs and fit. I was recently apart of their lookbook and I can't wait to show you their new fun items. There is something or the daring woman as well as the Conservative.




After shooting the lookbook, the designer and CEO of Rue 107 and Rue Curve, Marie Jean Baptise, was kind enough to let me play around and style the pieces myself. This collection will go up to a size 3xl which is 22-24. 



The new collection titled "Queen Collection" features nudes, blues, and even some bright reds and yellows. The Queen Collection will be released October 28th and I hope you love just as much as I do. Thank you for reading. 

8 comments:

  1. I really love that skirt, and need it in my closet - now! It's so lovely. I love RUE , and need to order more frequently. I find the shipping crazy - if items are being sent to Canada - which is why I always try to snag a few items on sale so it's worth it. I love that you rock RUE. Giving me life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my G! What a head turner look.
    Love the skirt and how you paired it with those sexy heels.

    Stay in Style,
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAS baby!!! Serve it honey. I absolutely adore your confidence, it radiates through the photos. You are giving life to the universe chile! Love the color combo... decked!

    Blessings! #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete