Golden Kaleidoscope: BK Chillin

BK Chillin


Casual Steez 




Just wanted to showcase more of my casual weekend style. As much as I love my tall heels and tight dresses, commuting in that all day in New York City, in the winter time would be a no go. On a normal day you'll catch me in jeans or leggings, graphic sweater and boots or sneakers. What is your casual weekend winter wear?



Let's talk about how awesome and unique this custom denim and army fatigue jacket is! The awesome and super talented people from Vintage Vanity Closet were kind enough to send me this jacket and some other nice goodies. If this is something you would be interested in email them at VintageVanityCloset@gmail.com 

These Leggings from Forever 21 are THE most comfortable warm pair of leggings I own. There only 12.80! A winter must have! 

As most of you know I'm a huge supporter of all things indie. The cool people from Flex Clothing were kind enough to give me this "America is A Business."  I LOVE this sweater. It's definitely a conversation piece. 


These Python Sneaker Wedges are super special to me. The gracious company Solestruck were kind enough to send me these after they wrote the blog article on me. These are from a company Called YES. Their shoes are unique and only for those who wish to stand out. They are comfortable and perfect for those BK chillin kind of days. Thank you again Solestruck, Love you Ty!




Hat-Gifted
Jacket-Here
Sweater-Here
Leggings-Here
Shoes-Here





2 comments: