Golden Kaleidoscope: Electric Avenue

Electric Avenue



Why blend in when you were born to stand out!






It’s officially Leo season, the best sign on the planet (that fact is not up for debates or discussion)!  My birthday will be here in a few weeks, and I had to kick it off with something bright and electric. I don’t know about you, but I've become obsessed with all things neon. My closet is full of neon maxi skirts, dresses, and tops.













I recently shot a huge lookbook with my girl, Kelly Augustine. I can't wait to show you guys the looks, we killed it! This is one of the looks that didn't make the lookbook. To be honest, I kept it for myself LOL(I’m such a Leo)! 




Top-Here
Skirt- Similar
Shoes-Here
Shades-Here






I bought this neon yellow skirt from super stylish blogger, Nicolette Mason, at the Shop & Swap about a month ago. I fell in absolute love with it the first time I saw it on ASOS.com, and it sold out in minutes. So, when Nicolette was selling it for only $20 bucks I was willing to fight an old lady for it! Luckily, I didn't have to. Even though this skirt is sold out, check, Eloquii, who has a similar skirt in neon yellow, and hot pink







This fun and bold top is from one of my favorite indie designers, Rue 107. Their new collection is everything and then some!  I love the pops one neon yellow against the blue. It’s defiantly a show stopper.  This top comes with a matching skirt, but I opted to wear it with this midi skirt instead.  I hope you have enjoyed this post, and ladies, don’t be afraid to stand out in the crowd!

Thank you Kitty K Free for all of your editing help. 

3 comments:

  1. I wish they let me use emoticons on blogger! You look amazing! Like seriously wine fine! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! I dont wear many neons but this is something I would certainly wear!
    cookieschaosncestlavie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it look so effortless! I am loving neons as well! My orange neon blazer, with my shredded boyfriend jeans and a pair of super high heels gives me life every single time. I'm not that matchy girl. I wear what feels good. Im not that striped purse, striped blouse, striped shoes, striped accessories type of woman. But as a "super thick" chick wearing neons and crop tops could disasterous! But this look I could do. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete